Here's a message I received from one of Asbury Park's pioneers of the art scene
on Cookman Avenue.  She's up to some great things (as usual) and I thought I'd
share this with you - it's for a great cause.

In keeping with the mission and vision of our founder, Terry Magovern (please
see attached photo) We are having a Carnival for kids and hope you will help us
to promote it. Please let us know if you need any more info or visit our web
site at
www.carnivalforpals.com
Come hang out on the beach- Indoors!
"Carnival For Pals" Sunday Nov. 18th  12-4 pm At: Driftwood Beach club Sea
Bright, NJ- Sponsored By Stillwell-Hansen, Inc.
$5 For 5 Games
Carnival games,arts-n-crafts, live music, food, prizes and raffles.

This event has been planned, promoted, built and run by kids from our community.

Stacy Smith will have her amazing music students performing music as well as
kids karaoke in between sets.
Raffle prizes include: A day in the life of a Ringling Bros. performer, A VIP
tour of a radio station for you and 3 friends, an all expense paid day at
Jenkinson's amusements and many more cool experiences for kids to win- aside
from an amazing prize booth.

All proceeds to benefit Joan Dancy and PALS ( people with ALS) support group.
An organization started by Terry Magovern after his fiance' died from ALS
(better known as Lou Gehrig's disease).
Joan Dancy and Pals provide financial support as well as medical equipment, in
home nursing, a support group, and help in any way they can help.
Please help us to promote this event.
Thanks so much!!

Peace,
Michele, Stephanie and Tricia Schaeffer
               www.carnivalforpals.com
A grassroots fund raising event to draw awareness and financial support for
patients and families affected by ALS.
As children are our future, we invite them to have fun while helping others
within their own community. They are our Advisory Board and the leaders of
tomorrow.
100% of the revenue will go to Joan Dancy and PALS

Carl Chesna, Broker-Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
www.carlandbill.com
917-374-5779