I thought someone from the city was to report to JCPL when the light
poles are out.  This particular situation with the park should have
been reported by the police to someone to get them fixed.

This is irresponsible and symbolic of public servant apathy. Who else
from city government is roaming the streets at night except for the
police.  They would be the ones to notice what areas of the city are
without working light poles. The ball is clearly in their court to