On (Veterans Day November 11,at 11:30 am) the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post
1333,Catholic War Veterans Post 714,Jewish War Veterans & Other Veterans Post
everyone is invited to come.

  After this ceremony we invite you to join us at our Post 701 Lake Ave.Asbury
Park.For Coffee & Donuts.As we Honor the nominees for the VFW
[Policeman,Fireman & Citizen Teacher] of the Year Awards.Like our Veterans they
too have been protecting our {Freedom,Safety,& Liberties} won at so great a
cost by our Veterans we Honor on this Day.

 Veterans Memorial Park is on Fifth Ave, east of Main St,Asbury Park.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Patriot Officer
Asbury Park N.J.