I say, "Play the tapes" and HEAR, whose lying!  The way this article
is written, indicts a defendant, rather than have ALL of the evidence
presented, first!  Can Mr. Hamilton, get a "fair trial"?  Who knows?
Unlike "some" people, loyal to thier friends, even if guilty and
walking the streets, like Weldon, I hope the "truth" is presented,
that Mr. Hamilton, be "exonerated" of all charges, if found innocent.
 The operative word, being "if"! If he is, it should shut a lot of
mouths, around here!