I think a aprade is a great idea!!!  Karen Lee has done a great job with the
band so let's have them lead the way!!!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:59:25
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: GO BISHOPS!!!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:>>
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:> > > How about
a parade? Corny, but I played on championship teams in HS> > and that means a
lot.> >> > I really don't think it's corny at all, but what's wrong with>
corny, anyway? A parade or some other form of recognition for these> students
is a good idea and surely worthy of discussion at the next> BOE meeting
(Wednesday, November 28). I don't speak for the BOE, but> any other positive
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. > > Frank D'Alessandro>Corny to some
but not two old farts like you and me frank. how's theaphs marching band?