I heard about this a few months ago, it really is a great idea and I
hope it catches on across the country and soon.  I took a Rock and Roll
history class a few semesters ago and while I already had known alot
about Rock and Roll music going into it, I learned so much in that
class.  I'm sure Little Stevens curriculum is superb, judging by his
radio show and artistic ability.  He really knows his stuff and is
trying hard to get Rock and Roll going back in the right direction from
the horrible turn it has taken in the past decade.  Todays teens need
to learn what real music is, and this should without a doubt become
standard in high school music classes.