Mistrial in today's APP.  I hope he's acquitted.  Some in AP, wanted
him "out of the way", so we could have the debacle we have in AP!  He
was the "voice for the voiceless" and wouldn't accept anything from
anyone, for nothing!  Just as some support Weldon, I support John!  I
support him, because I think he's innocent!