Don't have to!  You answered it, yourself and for that, I say Mea
Culpa!  You seem to know a lot about the rules and regs, so let's just
say, I assumed!  You know what assume does, don't you?  Again,
heartily sorry!
Sharon
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are very funny. Maureen and I were the only ones that could see
that the FCC was busting WYGG's chops for political reasons. Maureen
is solely responsible for getting WYGG their power increase with her
letter to Pallone. In today's world the FCC is deathly afraid of US
Senators and Congressman becuase they tell the FCC who to grant
licenses too and control their funding.

>   They now have to kiss the AP zoning boards rear end for a waiver
to put a small tower on the roof of their church.  She is not on the
air because they haven't even applied for the variance yet and don't
have the cash to buy the new equipment needed to increase their power.
They have three years to complete the project.

    This said it all!