Greetings everybody!
I hope you all had a fine Thanksgiving.
I'm wondering about something. I know that the Met Hotel got a
reprieve from being demolished. Was that 30 days, or 60? If it was 30,
they are a bit behind schedule again. Unfortunately, it appears that
the Met is starting to demolish itself. The other day, a huge, metal
piece of the sign completely fell off, and thankfully nobody was
walking underneth it  when it happened. Somebody also broke in again,
this time through a boarded up basement window, but that's been fixed.
Also, I'm trying hard to not be a pain in the butt to our council, but
honestly, how long does it take to repair 2 lights? I'll give it until
the end of the week, then I'll call the assistant city manager again
and find out what the hold up is. I know Dan had some info a couple of
weeks back...but really, we are talking about 2 broken lights.Can it
be that difficult to fix them?
Fortunately, activities have decreased in the park with the coming of
colder weather...but the fact remains that the park is quite dark at
night due to the lack of lighting.