Mario,

APP selected me a few weeks ago to preview the new site layout.  I
received a personal e-mail requesting that I trial the new site and
provide feedback.  I found it easier to navigate for SURE and my
feedback was positive. I hope everyone has as positive an experience
as I have had.

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> New site/look for Asbury Park Press.  Looks better.   Time will
tell if it's
> more "user friendly."
>
> _APP.com | Asbury Park Press |  Monmouth and Ocean counties news,
community,
> entertainment, yellow pages and  classifieds. Servi._
> (http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage)

==

> And this very positive news.
> "Just as an observer of so many administrators over the years,
there's never
> been anyone like him, really," D'Alessandro said of
Blackmore.  "Now, we have
> can-do principals in our schools, principals who have faith in
their
> teachers and in their students."
> From _Click  here: Principal has high hopes for Asbury Park |
APP.com |
> Asbury Park Press_
> (http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20071128/NEWS/71128003&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL)

> Mazal Tov!

2007's hottest
> products.
> (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?