I was speaking to Karen Lee, the band director and she said she thinks
the kids would really like a nice dinner in their honor---maybe we cna work on
that and have it at The Berkley?  Also I think we should ask Jimmy if the APHS
Band can lead our Fourth of July Parade followed by the athletes, coaches and
cheerleaders.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:13:12
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Congrats, Blue Bishops!!!

Me and the boys were there. Great game.The councilman from Keansburg is buying
me the thickest, juiciest steak on the menu.--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,
"asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> Asbury Park Blue Bishops
32--Keansburg 18 !! Those fireworks couldn't> come at a better time. Great
work, kids and coaches!>