"The Wonder Bar was only lit up to add a nice background for the holiday events
at the beachfront.  Gary Mottola asked me if I could light it up and since they
have done so much to improve the area I was happy to comply. "

        It's kind of rediculous when you stop and think about it!!!  Why would
you turn a buildings lights on, giving the illusion that it's open.... if it's
not.   Sure it looks good, but isn't that missleading to the visitors accross
the street at CH?  When you walked up close however you could see that it
wasn't open.. The people who visited CH events, and havn't been up to date on
the beachfronts activies might asssume its open.  Just not that night. That AP
had done something good, and saved a bar from 30 years ago.  Little do they
know, it was all for show.
        I don't think the WB is gone either.  I don't think it will ever reopen
in that building, but the location maybe.  Ocean Ave is still sopose to have
ground floor retail/or?, right?  If we can somehow knock out all housing on
that one corner that would be good.  I can' picture being outside in front of
CH, or the SWC and looking up at residential windows...  Right near the park,
the hotel, CH... It won't work...  I take that back, it will work, however it
will slowly kill more life out of AP.