Interesting, Dan.  For the past couple of months you've pushed for
a "let's put the past behind us and move forward together" agenda, a
stark contrast to the past several years of trying to uncover some
sort of malfeasance by various parites.

You've also thrown serveral nice comments Terry Reidy's way of late.

Now the Deputy Mayor, once a fairly frequent target of yours, is
emailing you in what appears to be a social setting.

Is there any disclosures in order here? :-)