In the spirit of NJ moving their primary from June back to February,
and the Presidential Candidates seemingly starting their campaigns
the year before the previous election, maybe it's time for Asbury
Park to get a jump on election '09.

I assume all five sitting councilmembers are running again.  I hope
so.  Continuity is good.

However, this being AP, I'm sure there will be challengers.

So EXCLUDING INCUMBENTS, who are your top five people you think have
done enough for AP while not in office to warrant being a candidate:

NOTE:  BY POSTING YOU ARE NOT MAKING AN ENDORSEMENT, AND BY POSTING
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THIS WILL NOT BE USED AGAINST YOU SHOULD YOU
ENDORSE SOMEONE ELSE IN 2009.

Here's folks I like in no particular order:

Carolyn Curtin
Doug Eschner
Stu Koperweis
Paul Vail