Some of the classic diners built here were lovingly restored and shipped to a
few places in
Europe. I ate in one once in Germany, Berlin I believe, and except for the
accents all
around me, it felt just like being home.
Even more odd was the Denny's in Tokyo. Weird to see sushi and pancakes on the
same
menu.