Eminent Domain and Disaster Economics: Rev. Kevin Brown  [pt 2]

    C  O  M   I  N  G     D  E  C  E   M  B  E  R     7
Rev. Kevin Brown  has been dedicated to the Long Branch, NJ community for
years. He's  dealing with a battle between land grabbers, politicians and the
U.S.  Government. He sits down with s6k:Investigates to discuss his situation
after he's been issued a 14-day notice to leave his mission. This is the
second
conversation we've had with him. You can _watch the first in its entirety_
(http://www.s6k.com/page.cfm?id_news=62194539&type=1&section=9967506&xid=25632509
)  on its broadcast  page.

_Back_
(http://www.s6k.com/page.cfm?id_news=62194539&type=1&section=9967506&xid=25632509)

NEWS AND  INFORMATION WITH A UNIQUE TWIST
The Brown Report on the Electric News
weeknights a 7 est._www.electricnews.com_ (http://www.electricnews.com/)
KEVIN BROWN ALSO  PUBLISHES
_www.njeminentdomainabuse.com_ (http://www.njeminentdomainabuse.com/)