Who on this list could afford the million plus condos?  My guess is
almost no one.  So whats with all the glum?  How often do real estate
agents and millionaires who want to live on a beach care about community?

the fall seems like perfect karma for the hatred of poor non white
people i have witnessed in this town..its been a bummer because it
seems to be coming pretty strongly from a group who has suffered so
greatly themselves.

i didn't move here for millionaires so i just feel like doing a good
ole i told ya so dance.  will we be witnessing another demolition 20
years from now?  i do hope the beach bar will be open nxt year...i
love my tequila on the beach!  of course i loved it when there was
human shit on the b walk.

maybe there will be lots of open seats on city council next election.
 all but keady's.

at the risk of sounding like bush and guiliani...go shopping and
eating out...and you better do it HERE!  if you lost too much on your
deposit on a condo...the JSRM will be having a free christmas dinner
the sunday before the birth of JC.

its so hard not to be cheeky about this.  i mean really what did you
expect?