As optimistic as this sounds, I think there's a couple of problems.
Bradley has an advantage that if you go see a movie at that theater,
you can stay parked and walk to a wide variety of restaurants.
Currently, we only have one viable movie theater, The Paramount.
Not too many places that you can walk to from there.
Also, people don't go to the movies like they used to. It's getting
increasingly hard for movie theaters to stay profitable.
One benefit that Bradley has is that theater has been in continuous
operation for many many years. You need that kind of consistency to
stay viable.
AP isn't established itself as a place to go see movies, and I tend to
think that getting people to start doing so would be an uphill battle
considering the other options already available.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Folks at Bradley's Beach Cinema keep quietly doing their thing, and
I'm
> assuming they're very successful at it.  Lines to buy tickets, even
during  the
> week.  Clean theater.  Less is More.  They are a "mom &  pop"
operation as far
> as I know. Here's their weekend line-up.  Although  I've seen these
two on TV,
> I've never seen them on the big screen.
>
> How much better if such screenings were given a shot in AP so that our
> businesses could benefit from the pre-  and post movie sidewalk
traffic.  Pasted
> from Google:
>

>     _
> 13 reviews_