--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hahahahhahahha!!!!
> I hate Wesley Grove. It has completely ruined the view from my
living room.

I'd buy a picture of lake or stick a flatscreen TV with some changing
scenery in my window if I were you.

If you don't sell something for a couple years, what do you - stick
with it hoping 80 more people show up? The ESP being "on hold" may be
the best at selling anything at at Wesley.

Given that the lastest bullshit rate cuts did nothing for bank stocks
(unless you sold at 2:14 pm Tuesday, bought back at 3:55 Tuesday and
sold at 10 am Wednesday), "on hold" til the banks do something is bs.

If you really, really had 70 units "sold", why not kepp the offices
open and do one last "party sale"...maybe they should of hauled Ivanka
down here...or say that opos bought her a unit.

I'd pay for a signed copy of Oates' contract for his unit...

I have to read "The Tipping Point". Dean had showed this book at one
of his talks at Salt Water Cafe over the summer.