From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:49:42 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: my last.. On "The Tipping Point"

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> The Metro collapse should not come as a shock to anyone. As I
stated before you can not advertise out of a slump. I did not
understand the business model of heavy advertising and promotions with
nothing to sell combined with a depressed market.

Yeah, but you were also one of their biggest cheerleaders too.

Listen, if they had 70, or even 50 units under contract, I don't know
why they are crying. You only worry if you are built out and you are
not selling. The just got above ground for godsakes! There's something
else at play here.

> By the way, you had to love the last release that a penthouse was
sold for 2.4. I never noticed any info on that buyer.

I heard it was one of the owners of Motif.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs