Well, maybe Asbury will change that like Walmart did.  Last year or the year
before they refused to say Christmas, this year it is a part of the slogan.

----- Original Message ----
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:30:33 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Great Stocking Stuffer - AP should market this too

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> The Director of Good Times, Tom Gilmor...

He's on my crap list.

Got this long email from him today about all the
Decemember "Holiday" events in AP, that was laced with quotes from
Christmas songs, even using the word "Merry," but he took great
pains to make sure nowhere in the whole email was the
word "Christmas" recorded.

The same email invites me to a Kwanzaa celebration.

I got a separte emial from the AP Chamner of (no)Commerce inviting
me to "Holiday" celebrations. I sent back an email that simply
asked "What holiday are you speaking of?" The response came back
one word: "Christmas." I then inquired why the event isn't called
a Christmas celebration and why does no add say that? I still await
a response.

Don't need one. That the privately admit the holiday is Christmas
but publically won't say it, I know that it is a conscious effort to
strike the name.

I know all that is meaningless to many here, but it hurts my
feelings.

Nothing I can do about it either.

Except of course the $3,000.00 I drop on Christmas presents every
year - well not one penny of my Christian American dollars went to
Asbury this year just because of this issue.

It won't next year either so long as Gilmour and AP make a conscious
effort to insult me.

As I'm sure they find if funny that I complain about it but can do
nothing about it, but I note there is nothing they can do about my
droppoing $3,000 originally intended for AP in stores like Wal-Mart,
Costco and Target.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs