> > Johnson also said that delays in construction of the Esperanza, due to
> > waiting for CAFRA permits and having the state perform inspections
> > instead of the city, may have impacted sales.

Metro was not in play for the original CAFRA filing which was approved
in January 2004. I guess I am at fault since I made the CAFRA permit
get pulled because the City submitted the June WRP for the permit but
when I said that plan would not permit the previous height if C-8 was
demolished Aaron said the June plan was not valid, only the earlier
March "draft."

That cause even poor Joe D to lose faith.

The reality is as you put it. But if they could get the financing (and
they can it just costs more) it would still work. Yes, they took their
sweet time and never had a full crew on. You know what? Too many pots
on the stove. There is a shortage of gas and they decide what pot they
want to really cook and eat.