You and I both know, that "Jesus" is the reason for the Season!  It's
what you, I and so many others celebrate.  Let's remember that Jesus,
the Nazarean, was Jewish, first and his followers, became
"Christians", be they Roman, Armenian, Coptic or Othodox Catholics,
then you have your Luthurans, Presbyterians, Baptists, Episcapalians
and any other Christian Faiths, that don't see themselves, as Papists.
 I had a menorah, until last year, when I gave it and the candles, to
a Jewish boy, that works with my daughter, who was delighted, to
receive it.  It was from Israel.  I just wish I had seen his face!  It
sits at his work station and he is teaching my daughter about the faith.

Back in the 90's I came upon a street fair on 12th St., near
Washington Square, bought a ton of beautiful things, the 2nd weekend
in May, which I gave as Xmas gifts, that year, '96.  This kindly old
Jewish man, took me into the 12th Street Temple.  We corresponded by
mail and telephone, until he passed away.  See, I see the beauty in
everything.  I will never forget his kindness.  He found, that my name
is Sharon Grace; both Hebrew and took to me.  I still have his
letters.  Mario calls me "Amazing Grace" and I like that, just fine.

Just celebrate whatever it is you like.  I celebrate all 3, Christmas,
Hannukah and Kwanzaa!  Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa,
to All of You!  God Bless!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"