The next time you see a family that can't afford a home, or a poorer
family that can't afford to live in one, make sure you are just as
sarcastic toward them.

If none of you can see that the issues of setting aside enourmous
amounts of land in rich towns like Marlboro and Middletown and that
poorer people can't find places to live are connected, then it's not
worth discussing it with you.