--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/getaways/12/19/rothenburg.ap/index.html

Baumgartner makes no apology for the fact that tourism is the town's -
- and his -- lifeblood.

"We just had to wait long enough until the tourist business started,
and now we are back, world-famous, rich again, because of you," he
tells his appreciative audience.

"There's a devil and it's hell, but it's still a nice place,"
Baumgartner said. "When you walk around our streets and someone tells
you go to hell, it's a good recommendation."

Predictable, perhaps, but that line got a laugh, too