From: lindagriggsartist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:04:33 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] House full of stolen bikes

This past summer and friend and I went to Cookman for drinks. Were
biking home very late and about 3 sheets to the wind.

We passed a house with a garage behind it. The garage door was open
and on the lawn were about 20 or 30 bikes. A woman on the lawn was
talking with a man in a white panel truck who was loading the bikes.

It took me till the next morning to realize what I'd seen. I always
wondered why you never saw your stolen bike locked up somewhere else
in your town. They were taking them far, far away for resale, I guess.

I didn't know Asbury very well so I couldn't reconstruct what street I
was on.

Sure wish I could.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.