> I got home at 1 AM last night from work. 11 pm the last few. And I was
> forced too - money.

I used to do it as well. Merrill  would buy us rolling Rock and Pizza
for those late night Harvard Graphics presentations due the next AM to
show fluff.

At least when you get home late, you made some $ to eat, for the dog
to eat and your mrs to shop Bloomies.., and for you to have the
mansion of yours in AP ):

We're all in it for the same reason - to eat and provide.

Merry Christmas.