Mario,

Sometimes it works out better if you don't find him.  On your
insurance policy you will find "unisured motorist coverage."  If
they never find the guy, basically your policy becomes his policy
and you can collect your losses from your own company.

Give me a call if you need any help with the details.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> As I was turning into my driveway this afternoon, about 2 PM, I
was
> rear-ended by someone who first tried to pass on my right, then
couldn't stop  because
> of the rain slick.  Knocked me into the curb and sped away down
Pine St.

> Hit and run.
>
> Just in case anyone spots in your neighborhood a parked dark van
with  plates
> ( white background, red trim and lettering, possibly North
Carolina)  WWK-