My first take on a name like Rasta-Man, would be:

Rasta=Black
Man=Man

Stating the obvious.  It is "assumed", that MOST Blacks, are Democrats
and in the pockets of (white politicians}, assuming, that is.  Also
posing as a Democrat, assuming, the blogger, knows how Democrats, think!

This is right out of Richard Nixon's "play book", of dirty tricks!
Remember his famous quote:  "I am not a crook"!  Famous last words.
Like calling Barack Obama, "Osama Obama", get it?  Just an observation.

_http://moremonmouthmusings.blogspot.com/2007/10/meet-rasta-man-at-least-one-of-them.html_