Was the assasination of Bhutto Bush's fault?

Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  "There are plenty of modern
fascists. But to find them, you have to
go to North America and Europe. These neo-fascists advocate
"preemptive attacks against all potential enemies," grabbing other
nation’s resources, overthrowing uncooperative governments, military
dominance of the world, hatred of Semites (Muslims in this case),
adherence to biblical prophecies, hatred of all who fail to agree,
intensified police controls, and curtailment of "liberal" political
rights.

They revel in flag-waving, patriotic melodrama, demonstrations of
military power, and use the mantle of patriotism to feather the nests
of the military-industrial complex, colluding legislators and
lobbyists. They urge war to the death, fought, of course, by other
people’s children. They have turned important sectors of the media
into propaganda organs and brought the Pentagon largely under their
control.

Now, the neoconservatives are busy whipping up war against Syria and
Iran to keep themselves in power and maintain the political dynamics
of this 21st century revival of fascism.

The real modern fascists are not in the Muslim World, but Washington.
The neocons screaming fascist the loudest, are the true fascists
themselves. It’s a pity that communist and leftist propaganda so
debased the term "neo-fascist" that it has become almost meaningless.
Because that is what we should be calling the so-called neocons, for
that is what they really are."

Yahoo! Groups Links