Haven't you heard? Asbury Partners is turning AP into a "Jewel by the Sea"
So far, that's worked out pretty well.
But seriously, it would be nice if some of that Jewel making would
happen and Kingsley would get paved. It's currently probably the worst
road in the entire city. I hate driving on it and I'm sick of looking
at it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When/where do we find out if this impacts AP?
>
> _DOT  doles out $79M for road improvements | APP.com | Asbury Park
Press_

(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071228/NEWS/71228008/1001/DWEK01)