> Tommy?

Oak I went back and looked at how the last couple of severe, off
topic, terrible back and forth battles began, and they started with
you asking me a harmless question, to which I responded with a
harmless answer.

Then a couple of guys start going after me personally. I wait, but
then respond.

In the end, I somehow get blamed for it all.

I don't think I want to do it all again.

Maybe I'll just stick to meteors and such ;-)