Hmmm... Not sure that was helpful, although I get the point. I was
thinking more along the lines of a true neighborhood watch (not just
a sign stating that there is a neighborhood watch). I know the GA's
are supposedly setting up a chapter (we'll see), but as a small
woman with zero street cred (who may also be getting pregnant within
the next year or so) I am not looking to go on patrol. Or if anyone
knows about some kind of town group or something...