I can't take all this campaign BS anymore.
Just the fact that the guy (or girl) with the most money gets the most
attention totally invalidates the campaign in my opinion. It's no
longer about who's the best person, it's about who can raise the most
money.
And what a huge waste of money it is.
And seeing them all try and jump on the Bhutto assasination topic
really made me sick.
Personally, I think our whole electoral process needs a major
overhaul. The Iowa caucases are a joke. Those involved don't even come
close to representing "the people" Too many evangelicals and special
interest extremists for my taste.
Speaking of evangelicals, have any of you seen the incredibly
disturbing movie "Jesus Camp"? If not, I suggest you check it out.
Basically, they are brainwashing kids into joining their "Army of God"
which is designed to change the course of our nation. And GW Bush is
their hero. Yikes.
The electoral college should go to. It's completely wrong that a
handful of states could decide the fate of the entire nation.