Other then reading our rants on here:

1. Read Helen Pike's GLory Days: Story of An American Resort, Gary Wein's
Beyond the
Palace, Stan and Jean's Rock and Roll Tour...all tell a story of AP, Boardwalk
memories:
Tales of the Jeresey Shore (Salvini)

2. Then look at Peter Lucia's amazing website about ap, free at
http://www.noweverthen.com - and looks like he also has a good Bradley story as
well.
Then buy his book The Murder at Asbury Park (ebook) - asburymurder.com

>From Peter's site:

"I want to look down from heaven and be pleased with the view." One of his
regrets was
that he had not made Cookman Avenue straight.

Though Bradley retained extensive property holdings, he had begun to distance
himself
more and more from Asbury Park. "It remains for posterity to determine whether
I builded
wisely," he said in a philosophic tone. I....... Though he still possessed
great wealth, he
noted that he would have been a much happier man had he lent his money at
interest
instead of investing it in the creation of a resort. "No, summing it all up,
Asbury Park to
me was a financial failure. I would have been much happier in my old age had I
never
heard of the place."

3. And of course, don't forget read what people who came here, lived here or
heard ap
on....asburyboardwalk.com - go to memory mail and a quite a few other websites
about
the palace, the circuit etc....

Lots of people, lots of memories, lots of ideas for what could be, what should
be and why.
Of course, not all ideas are good or well thought out, but that's how you
create a vision

Imagine no Internet?