A few years ago, I had a video shoot for the ad agency OMD in Phoenix AZ. At
the end of
the conference, the organizers took the whole group out to a ranch many miles
from the
city for a western experience. It was awesome. That night, there was a guy who
had a
bunch of telescopes set up, all focused on and tracking amazing objects in the
night sky.
It was super cool.
That being said, i'd definitely find the time for some rooftop astronomy in AP.