s like what was supposed to happen years ago when the
> deal was struck.
>
> Hope is it true this time, but obviously, hope (esperanza) is not
> enough in AP. You need guarantees. Hard, cold cash.

More importantly, MM noted, was that the city administration never had to deal
with large
scale development all at once - and all sides will be strained. He called it
old speed vs
new speed.

I said it before - just sell the city. While MM(and partners) didn't say they
are buying the
city and don't want to overstep the role - they will help joint marketing
efforts so tehre is
one unified effort to bring people to town.

No city officials there. According to mm, there are some issues to work out
with puchase
of Kushner, Why Kushner purchase - didn't want to see that (wesley grov)
sitting there or
those empty lots.
Why? Entrance to boardwalk.