From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Link to press release

"I second that emotion" to quote the Miracles.

?

And those 2008 target dates!

?

Gotta believe that they've done their homework!

?

In a message dated 1/14/2008 2:28:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
Wow! I'm afraid to get excited about this, but screw it, i'm excited!!!
Go MM!!!!

http://webmail.aol.com