"Where E Street meets 10th Avenue"

Love it.

On Jan 18, 2008, at 9:02 PM, kentlw wrote:

Wow! Been reading your posts for a few days, and very impressed with
so many activist-minded folks trying to improve your town. I'd like
to interrupt the serious topics for a moment to let you all know about
my new hobby radio station, THE JERSEY CHANNEL:

Grand Opening this weekend!

http://www.live365.com/stations/flarrfan (free registration required)
This is strictly a hobby for me, though unless you are a VIP at
Live365, you'll hear their commercials that I don't control. And just
what is THE JERSEY CHANNEL ?

An eclectic mix of pop, jazz, oldies, soul and rock 'n
roll...featuring the Jersey Shore Sound, Sopranos music, and other
artists and songs with Jersey roots. From Frank Sinatra to Frankie
Valli and The Boss ...new or classic, if it's Jersey, it's here!

JERSEY SHORE SOUND

* The Four Seasons
* Gary U.S. Bonds
* Bruce Springsteen
* The Drifters (especially "Under the Boardwalk")
* Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
* Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul
* Jon Bon Jovi
* John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band
* Vinnie James

THE SOPRANOS

The role of music is an important one on the HBO television drama The
Sopranos. The show has received considerable critical attention for
its effective use of an eclectic array of previously recorded songs.
Stylistically, the music on the show can range from mainstream pop
(Britney Spears, The Bangles) to '60s British rock (The Kinks, The
Rolling Stones) to classic jazz and soul (Ella Fitzgerald, Ben E.
King) to hip-hop (Xzibit, Time Zone), often within the span of a
single episode. (A3 signals the start and end of each Sopranos track
on the Jersey Channel)

OTHER ARTISTS WITH JERSEY CONNECTIONS

* Frank Sinatra
* Patti Scialfa (Mrs. Boss)
* Connie Francis
* Count Basie, who collaborated on several albums with Sinatra
* Dionne Warwick
* The Shirelles
* Joey Dee and The Starliters
* The Rascals