These so-called "parents", should have sought help, for themselves!
The vicious cycle of adults, using drugs in front of kids, is the
height of irresponsibility!  Instead of treatment, they'll probably
get jail time.  The kids, will be raised "parentless"!  THEY are the
victims in this vicious system!  I don't see anything "stellar" about
this article.  Another family is shattered!  Pray for the chidren!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>