I did not post that to make a social statement about minorities. I
am generally pretty soft hearted (liberal) when it comes to most
issues. I posted it bc Asbury Steve is a total nut job and when I
read that post, it read to me like he was saying something bad
(violent) was to happen to the carpetbaggers. He could just be nuts
in the non-violent sort of way, and blowing smoke for effect, but I
read that as a threat. As I am white, educated and from NYC, not
sure if I qualify as a "carpetbagger" or if he was talking about MM.
In any event, I do not know why someone who is out for the good of
minorities has to do so by threatening violence. That is certainly
not what MLK would want.

App.com deleted the comment, and I told them to notify the police.
Who knows whether they will....

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I want to know why when blacks riot they burn down THEIR OWN
NEIGHBORHOODS?

>   Asbury Steve should take a look at Obama. The man has a Harvard
Degree and I don't see anyone "holding him  down". Others come into
this country, with an education or here to get one, and they do very
well in this country.  Who is violating their civil rights
or "holdin em down?"

>   It's time to give it all a rest. Get an education, one that
can't be outsourced, and quit complaining. If you want to riot stand
in front of a mirror and give that guy looking back at you a piece
of your mind because he is the one to blame. Land of the free
doesn't literally mean that.

> dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz"
<fancypaaantz@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Check out this recent post from Asbury Steve on app.com. What
does he
> > mean? Is this a threat? Does he have some info? Does he mean a
civil
> > rights action or riots?
> >
> > "What these Carpetbaggers who came to Asbury Park from NYC with
> > intentions of Gentrifying every Black Person OUT of here Should
> > understand is that soon, starting with later THIS Year, People
will be
> > Going DOWN who continue Violating the Minorities Civil Rights.
BIG
> > Time Down and Out! It won't be ME doing it, either! But it's
GOING to
> > Happen, I Guarantee it!"- AsburySteve1952
> >

> I am wearing a tin foil hat and thus, am protected from attack.

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.