In a message dated 1/20/2008 4:02:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One  thing...that I've learned is to savor the successes and let go of the
failures. Ultimately, I can only show people how to
fish. I can't bait the  hook and drive them to the river.

That one goes on the fridge door -- er, refrigerator door.  As a kid,  I used
to laugh at the old-timers who said "ice-box."

And thanks for those links in a previous post  -- great tools, and  kind of
fun.
Especially  the FFIEC _http://www.ffiec.http://www.fhttp://www.f_
(http://www.ffiec.gov/Geocode/default.aspx)

Just one question.  How do they determine Tract Code  boundaries?

Wonk here in tract 8065.04

Thanks again