ReVision Theatre

of Asbury park

ReThinking Theatre

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to let everyone know about our upcoming committee meetings this
Saturday (details below) and to also let you know about another
informational meeting scheduled for later in February.

I hope you can make it to one (or both!) of our meetings this Saturday
if you think you'd like to get involved. Both are fun groups and
we're excited to get started. If you're not able to make it this
Saturday but still want to be involved, join our email list at
www.ReVisionTheatre.org <http://www.revisiontheatre.org/>  and
you'll be notified of future meetings and events.

Our informational meeting later in February will give anyone who
hasn't made it to one of our earlier get-togethers, an overview of
who we are and our plans.

Please feel free to pass along our info and invite friends to any of
these meetings.

Thanks,

Tom

This Saturday...

SATURDAY JANUARY 26 at 4:00 PM (at our house: 1024 2nd Ave)
Volunteer Committee - Special Events & Education
This meeting is for those who would like to help organize, produce and
run
our special performance event we plan to present on Saturday March 1
(First
Saturday) and for those who would like to help or be involved with our
classes and educational programs. Members of this committee will also
work
on the Spring Fundraising Concert of HELLO, DOLLY! This committee will
eventually break down into sub-committees to better utilize the
committee
members available time, interests and skills.

SATURDAY JANUARY 26 at 5:00 PM (At our house immediately following the
meeting above: 1024 2nd Ave)
Script Reading Group and Reading Series
This meeting is for those who would be interested in reading submitted
scripts to help in the selection of plays and musicals to be under
consideration for production. Members of this group will also produce a
reading series of potential scripts and will engage in active outreach
playwrights, composers and lyricists to seek new submissions.

In February...

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23 at 4:00 PM (At The VFW Hall, 701 lake Avenue,
Downstairs meeting room)

ReVision Theatre Informational meeting!

Meet the ReVision Theatre staff and find out more about our upcoming
classes, special events and productions.

We'd also like to find out more about you. What your interests are. If
you'd like to get involved and participate with us we can talk about
that too. There are lots of ways to get involved - taking a class,
working on a committee, reading scripts, planning events and many other
things as well. All of it is a lot of fun and a great way to socialize
with friends and to meet and make new ones too.

BECOME A MEMBER!

www.ReVisionTheatre.org <http://www.revisiontheatre.org/>

PO Box 973 • Asbury Park, NJ • 07712 • 732.775.0635

"To Thine Own Self Be True"  -Shakespeare-