--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lets brain-storm this further...
>
> Werner

I just did. I spoke to my father about it last night (marine it at monmouth).
To sum it up (
I think we did this a few years ago) - the lake is a giant sewer - no exchange
flow.  What
does come is minimal.

The whole thing could be piped and recreated as a waterpark - fish ponds, boat
rides,
bumper boats, pools that you can swim in...and for MM's sake, a bar in the
middle - high
class rotating floor.

What, you think my other ideas are crazy? Good.

Everyone should go find the movie Vacation with chevy chase and his trip to
wally world.

There was one was thought to rewrite it based on a trip to AP. Now that was
nuts.