30 years of decline, by the greedy, who got rich off the backs of
others, including the administration that started this PLAN, under
Ocean Mile!  They locked themselves into a plan, not unlike the
partners, who literally have done, the same thing!  The
administration, before this one was going to rejuvenate the West Side
first, but as we've seen, it's just been a patchwork quilt, on the
boardwalk, until Madison Marquette, stepped in, promising again, to
"fix" it.  All of the Block Grant funds, are where?  All of the UEZ
funds, are where?  You people paying attention?  Who did the financing
for the "new" bank, going up?  Who financed all of these "new"
restaurants opening?  I heard and it's only rumor, that, the "newbies"
got financing from City Hall, (UEZ), then filed bankruptcy!  Lots of
"art" galleries going under and too many of the SAME types of
businesses, (restaurants), opening.  No clothing, shoe stores,
furniture outlets, or grocery stores, in this area.  I have to trek to
Neptune or Ocean Township, to do anything.  Too much traffic on once
small arteries like Hwy 35, Rt. 66 and 18, all hours of the day!  The
Seaview Square movie house, now gone.  Neptune City theatre, now a
community center.  If you don't own a car, you're toast!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>