At last!  Agreement between BOE and Little League signed.
     As usual, I do not speak for the Board, but I can tell you that
the six board members and Danny McKee who attended tonight's seven and
one-half minute BOE meeting were relieved that the agreement for the
Little League to begin its very generous renovations to the field that
they use was signed by Danny and Robert DiSanto, BOE president, after
it was passed by all board members present.
     Danny and Board member Garrett Giberson spoke briefly thanking
all who helped to get it done after so much sturm und drang. Hallelujah!

                                         Frank D'Alessandro

PS  Do you think, perhaps, that the amount of good accomplished for
the kids is inversely proportional to the length of the board meetings?