I think we should use these pathetic human beings as research tools in the labs
such as Hunterdon in NJ where they torture and kill hundreds of animals daily
for research. These poor animals are innocent and should be set free and
replaced with all of these sicko's!!!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:47:34
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: N.F.L. Star’s Dogs Find Kindness

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> I am
all for the death penalty to any human that abuses dogs in the> manner Vick and
his cronies did.Just that manner of abuse? Are you OK with other manner of
abuse? Some would say any kind of killing is abusisve, and I think I see the
point. Can't do worse to a creature than kill it.How do you feel about the
death penalty for a human who kills a human?