--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Great story.

Interesting, I know a 6 year old kid who surprised (s) everyone to
this day that he is alive. His father (my brother-in-law) is a JR
College B. Ball coach and every know and then I watch how brings his
son to the field and how the whole team accepts him even though he
can't really play as a normal 6 year old while his younger brother
can.

Someone should have this story made into a plaque on place it in
both dugouts of the new little league field. There's quite a few
coaches (and parents) in Little League (and other KID sports) that
need a lesson.

I umpired LL when I was in highschool. Reminds me a friend of mine
little brother when I was the home plate ump, bases loaded, the kid
was the winning run. Opposing coach called me an asshole as did a
parent or two on the other team. This kid was the smallest kid on
both teams. Opposing coach screaming at his pithcer cause the bases
were loaded, this kid's coach telling him what to do and how to hit
and tears pouring down the kids face. And me.

Count 3-2 and me telling the kid to ignore eveyone.

That last pitch was so so close - almost down the middle.

What are friends for.

Ball 4.

I told the opposing coach that he should go ---  himself instead.

How?

By calling Ball 4.

True.