County detectives are swarming all over the east end of Deal Lake Dr.
Gun shots were fired - a cop was fired at - around 3:30 AM. A county
detective stopped me to ask if I'd heard or seen anything. The incident
happened at Kingsley Arms.
I walked down there, or as far as I could get, since the officers
weren't letting people walk on either side of the street east of Web
St. They were turning people back up toward Web. What I thought odd was
that there was only one Asbury Park Police vehicle, a van, unless there
were unmarked local police cars there among the county vehicles.
Usually, when an event happens you see multiple police cruisers on the
scene.
Anyone have any details on this?
Maureen