In essence, Red Wing, has what it's KNOWN, for.  Can you imagine
Paris, without the Eiffel Tower?  New York, without the Empire State
Building or Rockefeller Center?  New Orleans without it's French
Quarter?  3 Historic destinations, with what they're known for,
INTACT!  What part of Heritage, does Asbury Park understand?  No, they
want South Beach Florida or NYC South!  We are NEITHER!  This is/was a
respite for religious people, to come and "take the air" and get
closer to God!  Whatever!  I give up!  Disneyfy all you want.  You're
going to, ANYWAY!  Mario, why do you bother?